Express trail to Augusta, KY for groups of 8-12 people for $1,199
Experience Bourbon Country with our newest round-trip Trail, featuring touring and tasting at Augusta Distillery and dining at the Beehive Augusta Tavern.
Tour and tasting
First, you will travel round trip in comfort and style to one of Kentucky’s newest distilleries, where you will take an exclusive “pardon our dust” tour. At this point, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look as Augusta Distillery completes the renovation of their 40,000 square foot facility. Finally, after touring the distillery, you’ll enjoy a tasting experience, sampling their bourbon.
Dinner reservations at the Beehive
Your group will get coveted reservations at the Beehive Augusta Tavern. Of course, you’ll enjoy delicious farm-to-table food and bourbon-centric cocktails. Most importantly, your reservation is guaranteed, but your food and drinks are not included in the tour price.
Stroll around the picturesque riverfront town of Augusta. By all means, browse the antique shops and art galleries.
Ride home in style
In conclusion, you’ll meet up with your driver, who will whisk your group back to Northern Kentucky while you reminisce together about your day.
Agenda for your day
- Departure, at 3:30 pm from your desired location in Northern Kentucky or the Cincinnati area
- “Pardon Our Dust” Tour and Tasting, 4:30 pm at Augusta Distillery. With a mission to create authentic, curated, bourbon-centric experiences, the Augusta Distillery provides an elevated existence to everyone who wants to downshift, kick back and linger a little longer.
- Dinner Reservation, 6:00 pm at the Beehive Augusta Tavern, offering farm-to-table dining, well-crafted cocktails, and the world’s finest bourbon. (Dinner and drinks are not included in Trail pricing.)
- After Dinner, explore the town of Augusta. You can visit the Augusta General Store, and the Augusta Pub the historic district.
- Final Departure, 9:30 pm and return to your drop-off location
$1,199 for groups of 8-12 people
You can extend your time in Augusta for an additional fee of $100/hour.
Unable to drive home from the drop-off location? No problem, you can leave your car there and we will drive you safely home.
Gratuities for your driver are not included (but appreciated).