The B-Line Trail North
Book a destination experience on The B-Line Trail North of Craft Distillers:
- New Riff Distilling is the anchor of the B-Line Craft Distillers. Located in Newport, Kentucky, New Riff has been distilling and creating a new riff on bourbon since 2014. Their design inspired distillery will lift your spirits and give you new insight to the art and science of award-winning bourbon making.
- Second Sight Spirits is an artisan distillery located in Ludlow, Kentucky, focused on bringing the art of handcrafted distilling back to Northern Kentucky. In addition to bourbon, Second Sight produces a variety of premium spirits including rum, moonshine, and whiskey.
- Boone County Distilling Company has been making fine Kentucky Bourbon since 2015, but their legacy roots trace back hundreds of years when Boone County was king of the Bourbon industry. They honor their history and proudly declare their Bourbon is “Made By Ghosts.”
• Tour and tasting at TWO of the three distilleries.
• Designated pick up and drop off location.
• Approximately a 4-hour trip from Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area
• Add a stop to any B-Line Restaurant or Bourbon Bar (5-hour trip).
• Based on availability.
- Tour and tasting at all THREE distilleries.
- Designated pick up and drop off location.
- Approximately a 6-hour trip from the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area.
- Based on availability.
Your group is welcome to bring a cooler of beverages and box lunch options are available.
Book Your B-Line Trail North Tour HERE
Call Us to Create Your Own Destination Experience
“TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS BAD, BUT TOO MUCH GOOD WHISKEY IS BARELY ENOUGH.”
MARK TWAIN, AMERICAN WRITER, HUMORIST
“THERE IS NO BAD WHISKEY. THERE ARE ONLY SOME WHISKEYS THAT AREN'T AS GOOD AS OTHERS.”
RAYMOND CHANDLER, NOVELIST AND SCREENWRITER
“ALWAYS DRINK YOUR WHISKEY WITH YOUR GUN HAND, TO SHOW YOUR FRIENDLY INTENTIONS.”
“WHISKEY IS BY FAR THE MOST POPULAR OF ALL REMEDIES THAT WON'T CURE A COLD.”