The B-Line is a collection of Northern Kentucky bourbon-centric restaurants and bourbon bars centered around five unique craft distilleries.
Start your The B-Line experience with The B-Line Trail Southbound distillery tour package:
- Boone County Distilling Company has been making fine Kentucky Bourbon since 2015, but their legacy roots trace back hundreds of years when Boone County, KY was the king of the Bourbon industry. They honor their history and proudly declare their Bourbon is “Made By Ghosts.”
- Neeley Family Distillery has a long history of distilling and bootlegging moonshine in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky. Now owned and operated by the tenth and eleventh generation Neeley’s, Roy and Royce, the Neeley Family Distillery makes authentic Moonshine, Bourbon, and Whiskey. Their tours and tastings offer an unparalleled history of Kentucky’s illegal distilling history, making this destination one of a kind.
- The third leg of The B-Line Trail Southbound, you can choose a tour and tasting at either the Kentucky Artisan Distillery or the Three Boys Farm Distillery.
- The Kentucky Artisan Distillery is a small craft contract distillery and bottler, and it serves as the home to the Jefferson’s brand of bourbon.
- The Three Boys Farm Distillery is a small craft and contract distillery nestled on a 122-acre farm where they feature premium single barrel bourbon and whiskey.
This is approximately an 8-hour trail experience that includes:
- Transportation to and from a designated pickup and drop off location.
- A tour and tasting at three unique craft distilleries.
- Bottled water and a cooler with ice.
Package combinations available Wednesday through Sunday.
Add a box lunch, or a lunch or dinner stop at one of The B-Line restaurants or bars.
Book Your B-Line Trail Southbound Tour HERE