We partner with The B-LINE, a curated bourbon experience organized by meetNKY.
The B-LINE is a collection of Northern Kentucky bourbon-centric restaurants and bourbon bars centered around five unique craft distilleries.
Start your The B-LINE experience with The B-Line Trail to MAYSVILLE AND AUGUSTA distillery tour package:
- The Old Pogue Distillery has a history dating back to the years following the Civil War. In 1876, the original Pogue distillery and Kentucky registered distillery No. 3, was established in Maysville, Mason County, Kentucky, very near a site often said to be the location of Kentucky’s first bourbon distillery. Now managed and operated by the fifth and sixth generation of Pogues using original recipes, the Old Pogue Distillery is a destination location that will take you back to pre-prohibition times.
- “Old Pogue Experience” at the Kentucky Gateway Museum takes visitors back in time to the 1791 Tax Act Rebellion, the heyday of bourbon making in Mason County, the “long thirst” of Prohibition, and the rebirth of an original Kentucky Bourbon
- Augusta Distillery One of Kentucky’s newest distilleries, Augusta Distillery is offering a “pardon our dust” behind-the-scenes tour and tasting
- Baker-Bird Winery & B-Bird Distillery is home to the oldest wine cellar in America, award winning wines and barrel aged wines, and a bourbon distilled from a recipe that dates back to the American Revolution.
This is approximately an 8-hour trail experience that includes:
- Transportation to and from a designated pickup and drop off location.
- A tour and tasting at four unique bourbon destination experiences.
- Bottled water and a cooler with ice.
Trail package available on Saturdays only with additional options on Wednesday through Friday, and Sunday.
Add a box lunch, or a lunch or dinner stop at one of the B-Line restaurants or bars.
Book Your B-Line Trail to Maysville-Augusta HERE
Call Us to Create Your Own Destination Experience